What a fantastic experience being interviewed for the Activity Pod, episode 13, crisis management by the wonderful Mel Kettle and Annette Jones. Thank you so much for the opportunity and excellent conversation.
In this episode we discuss
- complex functional exercises – what they are and how they help companies prepare for a crisis
- preparing for an emergency
- managing reputations in a crisis
- tips to help small business owners prepare for an emergency or crisis
- how to identify risks to your business
- preparing for the worst in your business – creating a “death book”
- having a supportive community to help you through a crisis
- preparing for a natural disaster – flood, bushfire, cyclone
- what PTSD looks like and recognising possible symptoms
- teaching your kids about how to cope in an emergency
- preparing your home for an emergency
- Samantha’s top tip to get an emergency plan for your home
- what should go in your go-pack
Listen to the episode here.